Learn to Install WordPress – Complete Diagram of cpanel
WordPress is a popular blogging platform and also for making new websites. Here you will learn how to install WordPress step by step process with complete diagram. This tutorial help you to install WordPress manually in cpanel. Wordpress installation is very simple and fast we have to just select the domain name, user name and password to install the WordPress with cPanel.
Follow these simple steps to install WordPress in cPanel
1. Login into web server Account like Bluehost
2. Here you will find your Cpanel
3. Select WordPress and click on install
4. Select your domain name
5. Fill the website name and tagline
6. Select a username and a strong password
7. Add email address
8. Click on Install
9. Wait until the installation will complete
10. If the installation failed due to slow connection you can install the
WordPress by doing same.
Follow this Diagram –
Things to remember while installing WordPress
- Never use “admin” word as your user name. Use different word for high security.
- Always use strong password which includes special characters, numbers and mix up with capital & small alaphbets.